The following company is the controller with regard to the processing of personal data on this website:
Mercur Handel GmbH
tel.: +49 211 / 15 98 87-0
fax: +49 211 / 15 98 87 87
You can contact our data protection officer at:
The statement below will give you an overview of the types of data we collect on our website, how these data are used and your rights in relation to the processing of your data.
We automatically collect and store information in "log files" which your browser automatically transmits to us. These include:
• IP address
• browser type and browser version
• operating system being used
• referrer URL
• status code
• bytes transmitted and
• date including time.
These data are not combined with other personal data of the user.
The data are stored in log files to ensure the functionality of our website. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
Collecting the data for providing the website and storing the data in log files is mandatory for website operation. Consequently, the user has no opportunity to object in this respect.
In addition, our provider stores and processes the log data to optimize the website, perform statistical analyses of the page views and ensure security of our IT systems. In this context the data will not be analyzed for marketing purposes. Your IP address is immediately completely anonymized during this processing. The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR.
The log data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected. With regard to the data recorded for providing the website, this is done when the relevant session has ended. With regard to the data stored for statistical analyses, this is done no later than after three days.
If any of your personal data are processed, you have the following rights as a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR:
• pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw your consent granted to us at any time. As a consequence, we will no longer be allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future.
• pursuant to Article 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us;
• pursuant to Article 16 GDPR to demand without delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
• pursuant to Article 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• pursuant to Article 18 GDPR to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of your personal data, and we no longer need the personal data but they are required by you to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR;
• pursuant to Article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand the transmission of those data to another controller and
• pursuant to Article 77 GDPR to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right under Article 21 GDPR to object to the processing of your personal data provided that there are grounds relating to your particular situation.